Terms and Rules of Brunacci Avalon Market
- All Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- All stall holders must remain set up until the conclusion of the market each day (noting the market official end time is 3PM Sat & 2PM Sun.)
- All people entering the premises are to be mindful of others including during set up times to ensure no damage occurs to others or their property (noting all damages are the responsibility of the individual and the building owner is not liable for the action of any person permitted to occupy or attend on the premises)
- Store holders may use the loading zone in front of the premises for loading and unloading only and must promptly move their vehicle once completed. No vehicle should occupy the area for a period exceeding council limits.
- All stall holders supplying goods for use or consumption must hold their own Product Liability Insurance where necessary.
- All stall holders must be in and set up by the start of the market at 8:30am (store opens for set up from 6:30am) and must be out by 6pm that day – unless remaining for the two days in which case stalls may remain set up overnight.
- All stall holders are responsible for their own goods and no liability is accepted by the building owner for loss or damage to stock.
- Tables are available for hire or alternatively stall holders can supply their own as long as they fit within the allotted space.
- No animals on the premises.
- No smoking.
- Payment for space must be made in full prior to set up on the first day.
For Food Stall Owners: Please download and read the guidelines to submit for your food license.
Guidelines for Temporary Food Stalls
Regular Food Stall Application
DHHS Guidelines Food Labelling